Skills: Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering, Warehouse Person
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Production Manager - Warehouse, Blend & Tank Farm
Are you passionate about Warehousing management?
Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?
Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Lead our product development
As a Production Manager - Warehouse, Blend & Tank Farm, you are to perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the chemical production line. Which includes keeping on top of orders, on time deliveries, management of outside containerization services at a global level
As a Production Manager - Warehouse, Blend & Tank Farm, you will be responsible for:
- Managing production facility in order to reach defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety
- Ensuring continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
- Handling latitude in manufacturing techniques which manufacturing process requires choosing right approaches.
- Optimizing cycle times for just in time blending processes to meet customer ship deadlines
- Managing schedule to coordinate blending and act as primary liaison with 3rd party containerization provider
- Coordinating the Logistics teams for the continuity of shipments to meet order book requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Have extensive experience in Chemical Manufacturing
- Have extensive experience in Operation Management
- Have good oral and written communication with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have ability to influence others and manage a teams
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills
- Have good track record of analytical and organizational ability
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.