Skills: Engineering Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Manager
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering and maintenance for our customers?
Would creating future oil and gas engineering products excite you?
Join our cutting-edge Engineering & Maintenance team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Lead a team to deliver a first class service
As a Engineering & Maintenance Manager, You are to manage the engineering & maintenance department and responsible for engineering associated with the chemical manufacturing process and project engineering. Developing a yearly plan for the manufacturing organization in order to ensure internal customer needs are met at global standard
As a Engineering & Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of project & process engineers, controls engineers, and contract engineers & consultants as required.
- Supporting the plant operations to achieve annual safety, quality, and production goals.
- Redefining the processes and procedures on a regular basis and require frequent interaction with adjacent functions
- Developing and executing the plantÃ¢€™s annual capital budget.
- Identifying process and efficiency improvements at the facilities and execute plan for achieving improvement targets
- Reviewing & recommending improvements in manufacturing techniques in order to choose the right approaches.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Have a extensive experience managing a engineering department in a chemical plant environment
- Have good leadership & mentoring abilities
- Be technically competent of chemical plant technology including engineering design methods, chemistry, process, construction procedures and techniques.
- Have no restrictions on being able to work in a chemical operating plant environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.