Skills: Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?
Would leading the Quality process for innovative energy products excite you?
Join our cutting-edge Quality team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Lead a team to deliver a first class service
As a Quality Manager, You are to supervise the Quality Control testing team at Baker Hughes Singapore Plant for raw materials, intermediates and final products. Line Manager of shift chemists. Your are also responsible to encompass the methods, instruments, lab processes and develops operational plan for Quality department at global level
As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Certifying or in process of certification for Lean Six Sigma and manage improvement projects with a goal to enhanced performance.
- Developing regular redesign processes due to change of circumstances or management needs.
- Elaborating process improvement are expected taken into consideration for broader functional context.
- Providing effective communication with other functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet the objectives.
- Acting as service unit in providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Handling work requiring analysis and interpretation.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Chemical Science, Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
- Have extensive experience within a Chemical Manufacturing Quality Control environment (possibly gained over a 5 year period).
- Have experience of overseeing a department/function including daily leadership of employees
- Have experience in writing and maintaining Quality Control methods
- Have experience in overseeing calibration and service of laboratory instruments
- Have experience in interacting with Manufacturing, Purchasing and Warehouse personnel on behalf of the Quality Control department
- Have experience of managing Customer Quality requirement & coordinating Quality Control requirements
- Have experience in recruiting and training new hire employees and assessing competence
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.