Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Doha, Qatar
TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Commissioning Coordianator to be based in Qatar by am industry leader.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following :
Bachelor degree in Engineering Discipline preferably Chemical / Process / Mechanical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in operations, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing and production facilities (Onshore/Offshore), preferably with International reputable Oil & Gas Operating Company with at least 8 years as commissioning coordinator position.
- Exposure with Project, Engineering and EPIC contracting companies is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Relevant technical expertise. Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good IT and analytical skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.