Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 19,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
This role is responsible for developing/ fixing features/ issues in Production Optimization Software called ForeSite, perform administrative tasks using tools like Perforce, Team City and help with creation of windows installer using WiX Toolset. Duties & Responsibilities
- Software development work to be done in the office.
- Software development utilizing Angular, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Kendo, C#, MS SQL, Oracle
- Perform administrative task on tools namely Perforce, Team City
- Create Windows Installer using WiX Toolset
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Prioritize and plan work to accomplish goals in a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with other developers, QA analysts, Product Owners, internal customers, and subject matter experts to develop product.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Share responsibility in the development of automated tests.
- Adapt and respond positively and effectively to change, delay, and/or shifting priorities and goals.
- Complete projects to release and deployment utilizing knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Support the creation of documentation and training material.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- The ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Off hours availability to work with remote teams.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within physical constraints of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- BS/ B. Tech/ B.E./MS/ M. Tech in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- BS/ B. Tech/ B.E./MS / M. Tech in Computer Science
- Excellent in Angular 2+ and strong in Microsoft technologies like C# .Net, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Web application development experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, trouble-shoot, and identify issues.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Off-hours availability with offshore teams.
- 5-10 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies like C# .Net, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF, SQL/ Oracle.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Kendo.
- Experience in tools like Perforce, Team City, WiX Toolset is a big plus.
- Industrial Automation domain background (Oil and Gas Domain is a big plus).