Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market competitive
My client, a large international consultancy is seeking our Senior Solutions Architects to join their growing team in Japan. My client believes in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together.
This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Responsible for architect, design and the successful delivery of planning solutions in strategic accounts
Understand, review and capture client requirements per defined scoping & analysis
Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated multi-dimensional models
Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Project Manager/Business Partner and team
Participate and/or lead Data Integration and Migration Solutions
Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- 6 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS
- 4+ years' experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions or 4+ years experience in Data and Analytics
- 4+ years experience in either of following functional areas : Financial Planning & Analysis or Sales
- Performance Management or Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modelling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology - requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modelling in Supply Chain strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!