Dallas, Texas, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
United States of America - Virginia, Glen Allen
AECOM is seeking a Blackline Administrator to be based remotely. The Blackline Administrator will be responsible for leading and supporting Blackline related projects as well as day to day maintenance, defect, enhancement, and platform growth.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Participate and lead implementation project including design and support
- Support configuration during project, remain as the administrator of the tool after Go Live to perform maintenance and implement configuration and development changes after Go Live; requires partnership with various IT support teams
- Respond to end-users' inquiries about functionality, navigation, configuration or routine technical questions
- Collect and document a detailed written explanation of incidents with supporting materials (i.e., screenshots, error messages, etc.).
- Prompt response and subsequent resolution of routine end-user cases that can be found in the Blackline knowledge management system, including functional clarification, identification of software defects and available solutions to those defects
- Support of a User Interface issue and working with Blackline support
- Administration of the Blackline Account Reconciliation System which includes but not limited to security, exchange rates, reassignments, data management, and reporting responsibilities
- Provide General Ledger, Security, and Reporting support for all accounting and finance teams
- Create queries and oversee accuracy of existing queries and tables used
- Maintain consistency and integrity of accounting data through maintenance of documentation for system support functions and controls
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
Global Business Services (GBS) is a multi-function service center supporting AECOM operations worldwide. Our GBS vision is to deliver fast, reliable, efficient and quality business support services, with consistent commercial focus, to our growing AECOM enterprise. Every employee, client and supplier is a customer of the services we provide, and our work has the ability to positively impact their daily lives and their experience with AECOM.
Bachelor's degree plus six (6) years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, IT or equivalent
- Experience with Blackline Accounting Software as a Systems Administrator
- Overall understanding of ERP systems and functionality
- Larger multi-National company experience
- Knowledge of accounting and accounting controls
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, with attention to detail and strong analytical skills are critical
- Ability to interact with IT and various functions, as well as various levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer-based focus
- Experience with Oracle applications preferred
- Experience with design and implementation of accounting systems or master data elements
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Corporate
Business Group Corporate
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 241135BR
Additional Locations US - Atlanta, GA - 1000 Abernathy Road, US - Chicago, IL - 303 E Wacker Drive, US - Dallas, TX - 16000 Dallas Parkway, US - Kansas City, MO - 2380 McGee St, US - Los Angeles, CA - 300 S Grand Ave, US - New York, NY - 100 Park Ave, US - Seattle, WA - 1111 3rd Avenue
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.