Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
- At least 10 years oil / gas production experience, 5 years experience of Oil/Gas Production Operations.
- Assessed competent as Supervisor, Production for the assigned facility(ies). Analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good numeric and literacy skills.
- Practical and dexterous.
- Positive and flexible work ethic.
- HUET/BOSET Training
- A full trade qualification or suitable higher educational qualification (Diploma or Degree in Engineering)
- Computer literate. Facility(ies)
Facility(ies) you might be assigned to are :
- BORF (Day or Night shift)
- WPPA Oil
- WPPB Oil
- WPIA Water Injection SAPA Oil
- SEPA / PTSA Gas / Oil SASA / PERMAS Oil GOPA/RA Gas
- GOPB Gas
- SNPA / SNAA Oil
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.