- Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace.
- Facilitates our Safety Culture to ensure employees are being responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices
- Works to ensure compliance with regulations and BHGE policies
- Participates and conducts audits and inspections
- Assist management in the development of local procedures and processes based on regulatory and/or client requirements
- Facilitates HSE investigations, observation program and lessons learned
- Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups
- Highschool diploma or equivalent education
- 3 years of experience with HSE
- Thorough understanding of regulations and the regulatory process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management
- Bachelor degree and 3 or more years of experience with HSE preferred
- Industrial Hygienist
- HSE Certification preferred, e.g., CIH, CSP
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.