Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Facilities Supervisor is responsible for delivering continuous improvement in productivity through production planning, increasing efficiency and cost control to the Weatherford Australia business. The Facility Manager will manage the day to day activities, executing and exceeding company quality and delivery performance to support our drive to service the customer. You will build individual technical and leadership capability to direct reports and develop and maintain a continuous improvement process and culture throughout the facility and deliver workshop optimisation projects. Responsibilities
- A key accountability of you as a supervisor is to meet the targets set for you in Management Participation and demonstrate your commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement.
- Provide direction and support to all business units in the Malaga facility to enable them to deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
- Help to develop and implements successful business plans and strategies
- Define and deliver Quality as expected by the Customer and ensure compliance
- Provide Guidance and manage the day to day operations
- Ensuring equipment and personnel are fit for purpose.
- Active involvement in the raising of Corrective and Preventative Action Reports (CPAR) across the organisation.
- Responsible for investigation and implementation of Corrective Actions for all CPAR's that directly relate to area of responsibility.
- Regular review of relevant Work/Service Instructions and update when necessary.
- Establish production planning on the workshop floor to optimise through put.
- With Lean principles help identify and drive continuous improvement
- within the business.
- Challenge existing systems and processes are implemented to maximise through put and reduce customer lead times
- Develop and execute Operational and Strategic Plans for area of responsibility
- Develop and implement robust systems, processes, policies and procedures to maximise organisational efficiencies and drive down costs in Malaga;
- Liaise with external regulatory bodies to ensure standards and legislative requirements are adhered to;
- Manage the financial results with a focus on cost optimisation and accountability.
- Other duties as directed.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in the Manufacturing or related Industry;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lean principles.
- A demonstrated background with continuous improvement
- A strong ability to influence change.
- Ability to influence people at all levels within the organisation;
- QHSSE Theoretical and Practical knowledge;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated procedural knowledge and operational competency;
- Excellent management skills and interpersonal skills;
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus.