Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
We are one of the leading independent oil and gas companies in Southeast Asia with a portfolio of assets in the region and shareholdings in Canada and Australia. We are urgently looking for candidates to fill in key position(s) in our expanding operations in the region.
Key qualifications are as follows:
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in engineering, preferably chemical, petroleum or equivalent is required. An advanced or MBA degree will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of geoscience, petroleum engineering, surface facilities, operations as well as good understanding of financial and commercial aspects of the business.
- Experiences working with joint venture partners and NOC's in TCM's and OCM's
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years of O&G combined business and operational experience.
- Demonstrate strong multi-disciplinary background with leadership experience in his/her career progression.
- Ability to work independently with initiatives, drive and integrity
- Ability to lead and motivate the team with high spirit of co-operations and high level of integrity
- Able to travel within Southeast Asia capitals
- Proficient in business and project economic models. Well-versed with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Compensation package will include employee stock option plan. The right candidate will be expected to grow into a top managerial position in the company.