As a Customer Service Representative (Artificial Lifts), you will be based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be working for Artificial Lifts Product Line.As a Customer Service Representative (Artificial Lifts), you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Filing, entering, and working on administrative task
- Assisting with receipt and processing of orders.
- Assisting in facilitating resolution of inquiries and customer concerns related to the order and delivery process.
- Working with only limited product line(s) and handling single entity support.
- Working with knowledge of customer service techniques in an industrial setting. Familiar with order entry software and processes.
- Handling special projects, as assigned.
- Have Bachelor's degree
- Have 1 year of working experience in related role/function
- Show knowledge and experience in SAP
- Demonstrate good communication in English with interpersonal skill
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical skills
Bangkok, ThailandAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.