Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Camp Araijan, Kuwait
We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this opportunity. We are currently identifying candidates for this effort. This requisition is contingent upon award of contract to Jacobs.
The Timecard Administrator provides accounting support to group activities with specific responsibility for the review, processing, and recording information in compliance with established I2S policies, primarily in the area of timekeeping and labor accounting.
• Processes weekly timecards for employees and subcontractors on the e-Timecard system in accordance with company policies; performs required reporting to internal users.
• Verifies new personnel input from HR, and maintains active user status for all employees and, subcontractors.
• Performs training for new users and periodic updates as required.
• Accumulates, and verifies all timecard data for employees to ensure accurate processing of payroll data.
• Prioritizes the accuracy and confidentiality of all payroll and personnel data.
• Exerts a positive customer service approach to employees, teammates, subcontractors, and internal I2S departments in performance of all responsibilities.
• Communicates all issues promptly and completely to Supervisor.
• Maintains all records in accordance with retention requirements in anticipation of DCAA, SARBOX, or internal audits.
• Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources (e.g. employees, subcontractors, auditors, etc.) for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel.
Requires one year of college and three years of progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, the individual should possess the following competencies:
• Ability to perform accounting functions through the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) or proprietary databases.
• Knowledge of methods and practices of bookkeeping, basic accounting, and financial record keeping.
• Ability to apply pertinent codes, rules and regulations.
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Outlook, Calendar, Excel)
• Knowledge of standard clerical practices and procedures.
• Strong oral communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
• Strong written communications - edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Problem solving abilities - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner through gathering and analyzing of information. Demonstrates sound judgment in decision making.
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills - possesses the ability to prioritize task and plan work activities to use time in the most efficient, effective manner.
• Quality control - demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness when completing assignments and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability - adjusts to frequent changes in a fast paced work environment, managing competing demands and unexpected events with little difficulty.
• Teamwork and collaboration - works with internal and external customers to achieve business goals, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and remaining open to others' ideas; exhibits a willingness to try new things.
• Dependability - consistently arrives at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management directions and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• 14. Safety and security - observes all safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials in an appropriate manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR POSITION
Physical Requirements: Extended periods of sitting while using PC/laptop or phone. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Work will be performed in an open office environment.
Equipment and Machines: General office equipment, including telephone, fax machine, copier, shredder, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance: Must be able to work a 40 hour work week, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements.
Other Essential Functions: Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress is usually business casual.
This position requires a US government security clearance. Individuals possessing dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the United States and another county) are required to relinquish citizenship in the foreign country in order to obtain a security clearance.
Clearance Requirements: Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance