Learn morePosition Specific Description
This person should have broad software delivery experience using the agile methodology. They will be a point of contact for IT work for the business bridging the relationship between the business and IT. Will work with business to build sprint stories and manage the development backlog. Must be comfortable working with a combination of internal and vendor teams as well as staff augmentation situations. Communication and collaboration skills are critical for success. You will be successful in this role if you possess the following:
- SAFe agile exposure
- Exposure to Jira
- Experience delivering features across technology stacks
- Knowledgeable around Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) tools and techniques.
This job provides leadership and direction to an Agile team, serves as an expert in the Scrum process, and enforces Scrum rules and framework. Employees in this role organize and facilitate release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, story refining sessions, and related activities. Leaders in this job embrace and display servant leadership behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile and facilitate the team becoming self-managing and high-performing.Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizes and facilitates work planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and sprint and release planning
- Facilitates collaboration for both internal and external teams, resolving conflict, removing impediments, and reducing external dependencies
- Coaches team members and stakeholders in preparation for Scrum ceremonies and events and in goal attainment
- Coaches team in Agile sizing techniques, makes appropriate and realistic commitments, and works closely with Product Owners
- Uses the Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool to prepare, communicate, and share team metrics and delivery results
- Creates a product roadmap, coaches the writing of value-driven user stories, features, and epics, and maintains a well-refined backlog
- Provides regular feedback to the Agile Transformation Team about new insights and lessons learned from team experiences
- Embraces servant leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile
- Keeps informed and educated about industry trends concerning Agile methodologies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years
Florida City Gas
Other Work Locations:
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not
accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies
. Please see our policy
for more information.Nearest Major Market: