Construction HSE Engineer
Location: OmanMain tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide health and safety measures in a working environment
- Support staff with the identification of environmental aspects and determining the project objectives and target
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices
- Identify the root causes of safety and industrial hygiene
- Develop hazard control processes, methods and programs
- Recommend solutions to issues that need improvement
Background and experience:
- Minimum qualifications for this position is a bachelor degree in subjects such as electrical engineering, mechanical, civil, or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Oil and Gas Safety, NEBOSH IGC.
- 10 years of relevant experience in similar role within the Oil and Gas industry preferable in Upstream processes.
- Fundamentals of HSSE - Comprehensive knowledge of occupational health & safety. Detailed understanding of general industry standards and the requirements of the more frequently referenced standards
Preference is for candidates within Oman due to current pandemic travel restrictions. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.