Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Junior Forensic Accountant
Salary: Market Competitive
Start Date: November 2020
My client is a leading insurance company, and are looking for a candidate to be involved in financial insurance losses, including business interruption, stock, fidelity, product recall, product guarantee, by investigating claims through detailed analysis of accounting records, external sources & general enquiry
They are seeking out a Junior Forensic Accountant to join their team before the year end. If you are seeking out a role that offers support and progression - this will be the role for you.
- Investigate and assess financial risks losses
- Provide support & advice to policy holders with respect to their losses
- Service current clients, build relationships and undertake marketing activities to grow client base
- Set loss reserves
- Prepare reports by collecting and summarising information required by client, local, state and federal government
- Control claim costs
- Gather evidence and assist in preparation of expert witness reports for use in legal proceedings
- Maintain company reputation and insurance product integrity by complying with appropriate regulations and corporate quality standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education
- Conduct business development by calling on local businesses to solicit new business or maintain existing business
- 3 to 6 years experience
- Customer Focused
- Organisational/Time Management
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!