Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
This is the expert job level. Lead and implement all plant quality assurance and control programs, practices and procedures in support of established production standards and company business objectives. Ensure the product of a company meet quality standards. Identify the problems and issues regarding quality of the products and also has to make recommendation to the higher authorities. Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Data management of the PO, Review on MTR and OC to be uploaded in Accorde system.
- Coordination with Branch Plant Representatives and Offshore Team for Status Reports, MTR Issues.
- Working for various product lines and manufacturing branch plant as assigned as a Quality checker for Purchases Orders and Material Test Reports (MTR)
- Excellent Knowledge about purchase process followed in Manufacturing plant in an MNC and material specification and standards in the Industry and Weatherford material specification.
- Lead the Offshore Team and Review the scanning of Work Orders, Material Test Reports, Certificates of Compliance and other associated documentation for traceability.
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings of components and assemblies.
- Communicate and Coordinate with Branch Plant Representatives and Teams for MTR Issues, Requirements to meet the Expectations.
- Preparation of documentation for Quality and Purchase orders.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Weatherford and Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 10+ years in data management and material testing or manufacturing.
- Excellent purchase process knowledge. ? Strong leadership and communication skills. ? Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Preferably from Oil and Gas industry with API Q1 Certification.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Minimum Qualification: BSc degree or Diploma in Mechanical.