Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Senior Angular Developer to join the team in Kochi, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership to an agile team of 5-7
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Coach, mentor and lead the team
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 4 years of professional experience in Angular development.
- Should have knowledge on Java Backend development
- Experience working on software projects in the Energy domain (Energy Management, Oil & Gas, Power & Water) is an added advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.