Owings Mills, Maryland, United States
Owings Mills, Maryland, United States
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, Machinist
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Owings Mills, Maryland, United States
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
WE are looking for YOU if...
... you have experience serving as the liaison between BV and the Client regarding administrative communication and issue resolution throughout the duration of all projects.
YOU are looking for US if...
... you are looking for an opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative and winning team that emphasizes respect, integrity, and reliability. You are looking for us if you want to enter an environment that fosters personal and professional growth with limitless possibilities for development and advancement. You are looking for us if you enjoy a fast-paced, work-hard play-hard environment working with industry experts who are also awesome people!
We are committed to providing our employees a flexible work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. At BUREAU VERITAS, we are honest & caring-above all, crazy accountable, passionate for excellence, seriously working & playfully living! Here, we grow! If this sounds like you, join the BUREAU VERITAS team!
You will be primarilyresponsible for...
Supporting the Sales Team and/or a designated Salesperson(s) to provide "first class" service to BV clients. Secondarily supports the Client Services Team as a whole, as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the liaison between BV (Sales and Technical Operations) and the Client regarding administrative communication and issue resolution throughout the duration of all projects.
- Understands Client requests and works with the Salesperson(s) to obtain more information from Client in order to make sure all expectations are met.
- Responsible for verifying site and project data from Client or Sales Team to ensure proper project execution (example: addressing information, billing terms, essential site data, and report distribution lists).
- Provides project related information verbally and/or electronically to the Client, Sales Team, and Technical Operations.
- Prepares and submits contractual reporting and deliverables to the Client that are non-technical (example: reliance letters).
- Understands upfront Client billing requirements and provides proper invoicing directions to the Accounting team. Responsible for all Client billing instructions and ensures invoices go out accurately. Responsible for following up with the Client on outstanding invoices every 2-3 weeks after billing occurs. The Client Services Administrator must also work with the Salesperson(s) to communicate any billing concerns or possible collections issues.
- Completes CARs, proposals, and reliance letters as requested by the Salesperson(s) or Client.
- Responsible for change management, submitting change orders, and ensuring that project add-ons are communicated timely to the relevant Sales and Technical Team members.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Team concerning the follow up of all outstanding proposals.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Salesperson(s) to capture additional revenue or satisfy client requests.
- Protects operations by keeping company information confidential.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions for BV clients and Client Team. Understands and maintains an appropriate level of professionalism and urgency that fits the situation.
- Demonstrates BV's guiding principles in support of the company's strategic goals.
- Follows all documented policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions applicable to the position and support of BV's quality standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work area by complying with all procedures, rules, and regulations.
- May be required to work overtime with prior authorization from supervisor.
Education and/or Experience Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; 1 to 3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in Sales/Marketing; 1-2 years direct customer service/client contact experience required; working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; working knowledge of database application essential
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows, SharePoint, Acrobat Adobe, and Deltek Vision. Excellent verbal and written communication with Sales, Clients, Technical Operations, and other departments. Understands and maintains an appropriate level of professionalism and urgency that fits the situation. Proven ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; detail-oriented; ability to work independently and to perform in a team setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EEO/AAE: Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, "disabled Veterans", or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. We value the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.