Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.HoustonTexas
The Inside Sales Associate's job entails working cooperatively with the Bureau Veritas sales and account management teams to grow existing customer sales, develop new customers, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Grow existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Responsible for coordinating with sales and operations staff for the purpose of maintaining, developing and growing rigorous sales pipeline.
- Call on existing or potential prospects and marketing campaign leads.
- Provide pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Handle the tasks of selling BV services by using consultative and solutions based sales approach.
- Perform the tasks of responding to customers via phone and email on inquiries of the products and services of the group.
- Assist customer by solving queries and by explaining features and benefits of Bureau Veritas' services.
- Perform the tasks of gathering and recording customer information and sales activity data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system (SalesForce.com):
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; and documenting all activities.
- Keep supervisor and management informed by documenting daily activity.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Perform the task of obtaining competitive information during daily contacts
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; coordinating with other departments.
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- SalesForce.com / CRM know-how
- Strong and effective verbal and writing communications
- Ability to multi-task, and complete all assigned tasks
- Effective time management skills.
- Understanding of basic sales principals and techniques.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Build excellent working relationship with current and potential customers.
- Collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.