Colby, Kansas, United States
Colby, Kansas, United States
Skills: Facilities Management, HR - General, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Colby, Kansas, United States
ENGIE has an immediate opening for a Regional Site Administrator located in Colby, Kansas (Solomon Forks/East Forks Wind Projects). This position will provide effective administrative support for the Regional Manager, other plant management and technical employees as needed.
What you'll do:
- Maintain, update and retrieve files, forms, inventories, logs, and other documents, receives sorts, and distributes mail.
- Serve as a member of the local safety committee
- Collects, reviews and analyzes data, and prepares reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials.
- Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging
- Produce documents and reports as requested by operational leaders
- Assist management with public and employee relations by facilitating and maintaining communications at the desired/required levels.
- Responsible for compiling the monthly report(s) for corporate.
- Maintain general office areas.
- Establish and maintain general administrative activities including accounts payable, timesheets, timesheet summaries, and recordkeeping activities.
- Coordinates with corporate human resources department to provide assistance as needed.
- Provide support to procurement department.
- Maintain routine plant operating logs and reports.
- Assist with budget preparation and monthly P&L reviews
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the control of the spare parts inventory.
- Travel for training, meetings, and support of regional sites 0-10%
What you bring:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree plus 1 - 3 years of relevant experience, or
- High School diploma (required), plus three (3) years of relevant experience Thorough knowledge of administrative and secretarial functions.
- Ability to use analytical judgment to plan and perform diversified work, making decisions within prescribed limitations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and take direction from others.
Must have a valid driver's license
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Oct 27, 2020