Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
To assume overall responsibility for the country in terms of development and implementation of an appropriate business strategy in order to deliver significant growth in sales and margin targets for Ethos Energy products and services.
Further, an integral parts of this role extends to providing technical support and expert advice to our clients regarding the safe and continuous operation of their rotating machinery, primarily Gas Turbines & Generators
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Preparing, owning and delivering on country sales plans, forecasts & campaigns
- To advise, promote, identify and deliver €˜One Ethos' technical solutions to customers
- Effecting negotiation and securing orders for EthosEnergy products and services through internal liaison with tendering, technical support and commercial teams, etc
- Providing market intelligence on opportunities, trends, price levels, competitors, etc
- Report regularly and integrate country activities and market/product analysis with regional/global teams
- Use initiative and experience to interpret and communicate significant market intelligence and sales opportunities for both assigned programs and ongoing customer support.
- Grow the business by identifying new channels to market whilst maintaining and developing existing country agency agreements and preferred partners
- Utilizing and updating the Company's 'CRM' system (SalesForce)
- Ensuring that all applicable Company Standing Instructions, including those relating to Health and Safety, are personally complied with
- Provide expert technical direction and assistance to customers in the operation, maintenance, repair, safe handling and installation of EthosEnergy products
- Provide technical assistance through on-site guidance and training in operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting techniques and especially during forced outages
- Make recommendations on findings, reviewing effectiveness of maintenance actions to identify future needs, as well as assisting with implementations of any recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Rotating/Electrical Engineering or related field experience
- 10 years + technical experience in gas turbine design, operation, applications and associated balance of plant preferably at a field level primarily covering GE Frame 5, 6, 7B/E and 9E units - working knowledge of Generators would be a distinct advantage
- Extensive relationship base with key customer base in market segments such as Power, Oil & Gas & Industrials coupled with a proven track record in delivering sales growth in a complex high value product and service environment
- Excellent English language capabilities written and verbal communication ability to convey EthosEnergy products, solutions and services at a technical level
- Commercially astute
- A safety oriented attitude that incorporates efficient work practices and environmental compliance in a manner that is conducive to profitability while protecting Company interests.
- Strong background using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project
- Six Sigma tools RCAs, fishbones etc.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Self-motivated and performance driven with the strength of character to make decisions independently of others
- Pragmatic and task-orientated with the credibility to instigate, influence and implement change and thrive in a changing environment
- Proactive and very well organized with attention to detail and quality, able to interpret and process information from many sources
- High level of personal integrity and knowledge of compliance
- The role will require both domestic and international travel (approx. 40%)
- Detailed Generator experience
- Overall knowledge of Steam Turbine Power Generation Plant and/or Gas Fired Open/Combined Cycle Power Plant would be a significant advantage
- Working experience in the Oil & Gas segment would be an extreme plus especially on Solar and Siemens GT's and OEM compressors.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.