Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: A worldwide supplier of products and services to the global oil and gas production industry
Contract: Permanent/residential in Nigeria
Responsible for EMEA After Market Sales in services that include and not limited to LTSA, LTPA, O&M transactional parts and labour services on reciprocating compression, oil-flooded screw compressors, refrigeration systems, amine systems, TEG dehydration systems, dew point control, cryogenic plants and other Oil and Gas equipment and plants.
- Minimum a University Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in the market with a proven track record
- Experience with services on gas compression, processing, treating gas plants as well as selling LTSAs
- Computer proficiency is required. Good working knowledge of typical Microsoft suite of software is required
- Effective verbal and written skills. Arabic is a Plus
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.