Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
We're equipping our new GBS centre with innovative minds who are excited to lead the transformation of processes with a digital-first approach. Is thinking big - and delivering successful outcomes - in the space of digital solutions and customer experiences your forte? Are you adept at inspiring a team and improving its performance? Do you have a passion for encouraging a culture of curiosity, creativity and collaboration? Here's where you will have every opportunity to challenge conventions and break new ground. Let's hear from you.
The Execution Team Leader, Pricebook Accelerator will supervise an execution team that supports the implementation and maintenance of global Pricebook/Catalogue strategy across bp, delivering quality outcomes and user experience while adhering to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional service, operational excellence and compliance.
- Lead service delivery that drives effective pricebook build/maintenance and issue resolution on changes to pricebook.
- Manage unique portfolio/countries for a fluid business with challenging and constantly changing requirements and demands.
- Provide end to end proactive monitoring and management of transactional pipeline to ensure workload prioritization drives better user experience
- Manage and coordinate the reconciliation of relevant systems (Ariba/ SAP) to ensure they balance and that any discrepancies or variations are investigated and corrected.
- Provide Pricebook/Catalogue related advice and information to staff across the GBS and its Business Partners as and when required. The role is expected to provide extensive and value-added analysis with proposal and recommendations.
- Support Squads to implement timely and disruptive improvements in existing processes delivering better value and experience
- Inspire, coach, and partner with business partners to deliver outcomes whilst ensuring an inclusive culture
- Resolve issues that are escalated by the team and oversee and monitor their performance.
- Ensure compliance to relevant policies that may differ from country to country whenever possible, failing which may result in a negative impact on bp
- Managing the day to day work activities of the team and ensuring the necessary skills and experience are available to meet the challenges of a demanding and complex workload.
- High level of familiarity with the systems used in order to maintain and reconcile the relevant system to ensure it balances correctly.
- Excellent attention to detail is required in order to ensure complete processing accuracy
- Maintain good relationships with external stakeholders to facilitate service delivery excellence.
- Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders in different time zones requiring rigorous coordination between teams.
- Manage team members who are servicing different partners in various geographical locations and using different systems.
- Working hours (ANZ/ASPAC/UK/Europe/US shift) to support Business Partners
Essential Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in in Management, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in general accounting and accounts payable operations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading, developing and/or coaching teams in pricebook/ catalogue activities
- Previous experience in leading, developing and coaching teams.
- Shared service centre experience.
- Experience in using ERP, advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English