We're now ready to build a strong team for our new GBS centre. If you have a digital-first mindset and a passion for creating effortless customer experiences, you will thrive here. Put your aptitude for solving complex business challenges with innovative digital solutions to work, while ensuring that safe and ethical work practices are adhered to. Above all, you will be backed by a culture that encourages curiosity, creativity and collaboration. Let's hear from you.
The Execution Senior Analyst, Invoice Processing is accountable for ensuring accurate and timely recording and payment of all third party supplier invoices while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional service, operational excellence and compliance.Key Accountabilities and challenges:
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of payables services (i.e. invoice/ payment processing, report preparation, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate the reconciliation of the relevant systems to ensure they balance and that any discrepancies or variations are investigated and corrected.
- Enforce compliance with the Balance Sheet Integrity/ Reconciliation standard; accurate and timely reporting to Internal Control on ledgers for which the team is responsible.
- Work with relevant Internal Control team to maintain controls currently owned within the team and facilitate internal and external audit review
- Provide payables related advice and information as and when required.
- Implement best practices for the expense process and proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues that have been escalated, or further escalate to the necessary parties.
Essential Education & Experience
- High level of familiarity with the systems used in order to maintain and reconcile the relevant system to ensure it balances correctly
- There is a high financial and reputational risk involved in prompt and accurate payments and invoice processing. Payments and invoices processed to be reviewed thoroughly to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Invoices need to be indexed, processed and verified in an accurate and timely manner within tight deadlines
- Liaising with vendors and colleagues in different time zones and potentially in different languages requiring rigorous coordination between teams
- Supporting team members who are servicing different vendors in various geographical locations and using different systems
- Working hours (ANZ/ASPAC/UK/Europe/US shift) to support Business Partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Currently pursuing professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA, CIMA) as added advantage
- 5-8 years of experience in general accounting, invoice processing and/ or payables operations.
- Experience on tools - JDE, SAP, Ariba Guided Buying in payables and invoice processing
- Advanced skills in Excel