Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Edson, Alberta, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Producer, is currently looking for Accounts Payable Administrator for a 12 month contract in Edson, Alberta. This is a mat leave coverage position.
- Responsible for processing all accounts payable invoices for the Edson district
- Processing bi-weekly contract operator invoices
- Entering data into overtime reports
- Running cost reports for Edson team as needed
- Updating Accounts Payable splits as needed
- Providing support to other administrator roles in the office
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.