Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Key Account Leader for Sinopec:
- Acquire intimate understanding of customers' strategic needs, goals and objectives, and demonstrate ability to consistently translate it into effective advice toward outcome-based solutions that rely on Baker Hughes' solutions
- Build high level customer intimacy and client relationships at all levels of the organization by ensuring a seat at the table at customer's HQ and all other customer's facilities
- Become the customer trusted advisor and foster partnership-based relationship, leveraging the full range of product and services from Baker Hughes
- Partner with leaders across the organization to develop growth strategies across product offerings, focusing on longer term SAS expansion and penetration, based on customer's growth strategy and playbook. This includes and not limited to organizing and leading discovery sessions with the customer and key stakeholders from the Product Companies.
- Develop account strategic plan, focusing on longer term SAS expansion and penetration, based on customer's growth strategy and playbook.
- Work with Marketing and Commercial leaders of product companies to identifying white spaces and support the product companies in address growth opportunities in these segments.
- Provide feedback to the product company teams on customer wants and needs, new product/service needs, digital journey, product modifications and help them develop sound business cases
- Set up and lead Global Key Account Specific Business Forums across the organization, partnering with all leaders across the different functions (demand generation, product leadership, sales and supply chain) to ensure a cohesive, world-class customer experience
Industrial Growth Leader
- Collaborate with regional and global business teams in developing a growth strategy for identified industrial segments in China.This will be done through understanding of the Energy sector and Industrial market dynamics, long term trends, drivers and profitability in China and identifying key players and actors, sub/segment ecosystem, customers' behaviors and specific product needs, structure customers segmentation and VOCs.
- The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and executing key projects and opportunities with the support of regional and global business teams.
- Be a critical partner for Sales and Commercial teams in the region by providing market insights including customer needs/market and competitive intelligence and to co-develop action plans and define targets.
- Support product and solutions go-to-market strategy development and execution, be a critical partner for the commercialization and communication team to increase market penetration, contributing to product marketing campaign and sales activation campaigns
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college
- 10+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing role
- Broad and deep understanding of the commercial cycle - including product line/marketing/sales/ commercial operations/engineering
- Strong account management skills, including developing relationships at the C-suite level; financial & analytical skills & strategic planning capabilities
- Solid knowledge of the assigned account and strong relationships with the customer organization
- Long-term business mindset
- Strong presentation skills at the executive level
- Customer, service and "solutions" mindset
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.