Skills: Control Room Operations, Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
Completed secondary level education (10 years).
Experience & Skills
• Experience in servicing equipment is an advantage
• Preferable to possess a valid Driving Licence.
• Must be able to use broad range of modem control room systems and procedures.
• Must be able to keep records and write reports to management
• Proven report writing abitllies.
• Able to cope with distressing circumstances and be able to work under pressure.
• Successfully pass English Language L6 - Both spoken and written.
• Must have a good standard of spoken Arabic Language
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa