Skills: Business Development, Marketing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
- Role: Marketing Product Specialist
- Location: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
MAKE A BIG IMPACT WITH A GLOBAL ORGANISATION
Ready for a new challenge? This is your chance to join a small but dynamic marketing team which is driving the marketing strategy for the UK business of a global leader.
We are looking for an experienced marketeer to join our team of product specialists in assisting individual business units and the sales team to create and execute marketing brand and tactical activity.
Overtime you will have a deep understanding of a number of business unit's digital product lines and client intimacy to generate future demand, underpinned by the overall marketing strategy with focused support on business priorities.
We're looking for a marketeer who combines initiative and creativity, able to take individual responsibility for projects but with the skills to contribute across all marketing and company activities.
- To fully integrate certain business units to develop an understanding of their digital operations
- Create and revise plans based on business need, plus coordination with the sector sales teams to ensure any specific sector messages are targeted and relevant for all
- To understand lead generation requirements including opportunities, conversion rates etc., set KPI's and measure
- To create brand and tactical campaigns as appropriate:
- Utilise the full marketing mix to maximise opportunities within the BU Coordinate campaign activity using all appropriate marketing channels, measure and report the effectiveness
- Webinars and events/exhibitions: Ensure the brand is represented correctly both internally and externally at all events. Webinar and event coordination / management - planning through to execution and follow-up activity / ROI analysis.
- Working with the sales team on data capture and accuracy.
- Working with the external PR agency to deliver content which can be used across all marketing channels
- Ensure all web content is relevant and up to date, social activity, PPC and webinars are used as appropriate, measured and tracked ongoing
- Identification of markets, clients, services; trends and define market share. Monitor the markets for developments, competitor activity and customer behaviours. Evaluating potential opportunities and threats and coordinating with the central marketing intelligence team and create a central repository of market and competitor insight and potential market disruptors.
- Create a portfolio of case studies and testimonials.
- Supporting with development of new initiatives to grow the pipeline
- Creation of opportunities to promote the BU internally using available resources
- Working with the marketing team to create LTS bonus activities to support business requirements
- Work with the whole marketing team to deliver activity based on requirements and available resources
PASSIONATE ABOUT MARKETING
Candidate requirements include:
- Marketing degree and/ or CIM qualification (preferred)
- Previous experience of marketing activities in a B2B environment
- Excellent time management and ability to manage own priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and flexible
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.