Skills: Executive, Sales
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sacramento, California, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.SACRAMENTOCalifornia
VP of Sales Facilities leading the Bureau Veritas Facilities sales team. Candidate responsible for managing a revenue generation team delivering +$70M annual revenue.
The VP will be responsible for supervising and organizing the Facilities sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and generating leads. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring the Facilities' overall business unit's top line performance. The role calls for a dynamic leader, capable of both driving the success of their teams while also mentoring and training sales professionals. The VP will work with each Region VP of Ops, and their regional teams, to identify new target markets and refine our approach to existing ones. This includes seller/doer models, -and new market verticals. Primary services offered by Facilities include code compliance plan reviews and inspections as well as architectural and engineering services. This role requires the flexibility to work long and unconventional hours.
- Develop and implement long term effective sales strategies and cohesiveness across regions and grow the BV Brand recognition in NA
- Leading Facilities' sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Working with region Leaders, setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- The ongoing training of your salespeople
- Staffing key positions as needed
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Promoting the organization and products
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel within our blue chip (top) customer base, specifically a Key Account Program.
- Execute Strategic Plan Initiatives related to Top Line Facilities Growth
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies for each region and Sales Model
- Lead Facilities initiatives such as Restart Your Business (RYB) and others - training, mentoring, driving to success
- Mentor nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with client's needs
- Liaise with Marketing team to support sales efforts
- Establish compensation plans by region commensurate with activities and results
- Establish a robust Facilities cross selling program, meshing with the Facilities Strategy
- Manage and maintain information using SalesForce CRM, drive consolidation and use of SalesForce as the key reporting tool, in one realm
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a national sales manager
- An ability to drive success from cross functional teams
- Experience managing high performance sales teams
- Mastery of SalesForce CRM software as a method to drive accountability
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.