Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners for DevOps
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at a project or product-line levels or through customer input
- Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors or Master degree in computer science, information systems, STEM or related.
- Technical skills - Must have
- Strong working experience in Python, Bash, Linux
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Restful architecture and use cases
- Knowledge of security principles (Oauth2, JWT, OpenAPI)
- Basic knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting
- Understand continuous integration and continuous delivery (Jenkins etc.)
- Technical skills - Nice to have
- Experience with Google cloud platform and developing applications hosted on GCP
- Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of trade offs among PaaS, CaaS and IaaS cloud based solutions
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL database
- Has setup CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, VSTS or similar tools
- SDFC is part of the Schlumberger Digital organization. As the oil and gas industry's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to customers worldwide, the Schlumberger digital technology development and management initiatives play a key role in driving of the oilfield service industry's digital technology transformation.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.