Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Colombia
Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger Schlumberger organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lenel Onguard Physical Security and Access control monitor, deploy, support
- CCTV infrastructure monitor, deploy, support
- Managing WW System deployment projects for new facilities
- Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with and educating champions and facilities for best industry practice
- Discovering and Engineering solution that fits company business strategy, like Biometrics, Visitor Management etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred
- Project management fundamentals
- Basic PowerBi reporting knowledge
- SQL Server 2014 7 Above
- Knowledge in connectivity and server infrastructure and deployment
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Onguard Core Associate Certified
- Intermediate Microsoft expertise
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- Onguard (ePACS) knowledge and deployment (3rd Party Product)
- Basic SQL Server Knowledge
- Basic PowerBI Reporting Knowledge
- Good writing communication skills for training preparation
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Colombia
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.