Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shanghai, China
The engineer is involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
In this role as Software Application Engineer, you will:
- Understand and focus on customer and product management requirement to create solution SPECs
- Validate software functions, algorithms, provide quick feedback and turn-around
- Repeat customer issues, and work closely with software engineer to work out solutions.
- Build models of user behaviors for analysis, guide customer to remote diagnostics, software installation, upgrade, and etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Material Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experiences about PC based software and system validation and verification
- 5+ years of NDT experience in UT, X-Ray or CT applications.
- Familiar with C++ programming.
- Strong knowledge on windows operating system, and system combability validation.
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English
- A proved fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges
- Be willing to travel extensively
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.