Partner with the best
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Work out software solutions for inspection system based on radiography technology.
- Work with cross-domain members like mechanical, electrical, testing and application engineers to develop software interface to achieve system level functions and performance.
- Develop and build PC-based software for automation testing system/instrument for data acquisition, graphic display, user interface, data processing and communication.
- Deliver technical solutions, detailed proposals and cost calculations for radiography testing software based on customer requirements to support sales function to win orders.
- Perform design review and document management for software development process.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's or above degree in instrumentation or software engineering domains.
- 10+ years of hands-on experiences in PC-based software development on data acquisition, signal processing, graphics display, user interface and data communication functions with solid product and projects delivery.
- Expert level skills on Microsoft C++ platforms and tools. Experience on LabVIEW and C# is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge on data processing and signal analysis/display implementation technology.
- 5+ experiences in automation equipment industry especially in instrumentation and testing system.
- 5+ years of working experience in some top multinational company as software engineer role is a plus.
- Experience for machine software testing, commissioning and problem-solving at site.
- Proactive, positive, productive;
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English.
- A proved fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working remotely from home or any other work location
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
· Working 4 days a week or reducing the time you work during the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.