Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shanghai, China
The engineer is involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
In this role as a software engineer, you will:
- Work out software solutions for inspection system based on radiography technology.
- Work with cross-domain members like mechanical, electrical, testing and application engineers to develop software interface to achieve system level functions and performance.
- Develop and build PC-based software for automation testing system/instrument for data acquisition, graphic display, user interface, data processing and communication.
- Deliver technical solutions, detailed proposals and cost calculations for radiography testing software based on customer requirements to support sales function to win orders.
- Perform design review and document management for software development process.
- Bachelor's or above degree in instrumentation or software engineering domains.
- 10+ years of hands-on experiences in PC-based software development on data acquisition, signal processing, graphics display, user interface and data communication functions with solid product and projects delivery.
- Expert level skills on Microsoft C++ platforms and tools. Experience on LabVIEW and C# is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge on data processing and signal analysis/display implementation technology.
- 5+ experiences in automation equipment industry especially in instrumentation and testing system.
- 5+ years of working experience in some top multinational company as software engineer role is a plus.
- Experience for machine software testing, commissioning and problem-solving at site.
- Proactive, positive, productive;
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English.
- A proved fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take challenges.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.