Skills: HR - General, IT - Analysis & Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: London, United Kingdom
People Analytics & Insights CoE LeaderWould you like to shape our strategy for Data and Analytics?Are you passionate about data analytics and new technology?Join our Human Resources teamMaximising data reporting, analytics and insights to improve business performance, influencing and championing continuous improvement and always looking for the best ways to utilise our current reporting platforms and make recommendations for improvements to support business needs.Partner with the bestYou will be responsible for the ownership, design and expert delivery of HR data reporting, analytics and insights.As a People Analytics & Insights CoE Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting and Analytics maximising the Workday reporting platform, articulating full data analytics driving adoption and championing continuous improvements.
- Partnering with HR and business stakeholders providing business insights, utlising reports, dashboards and analytics to deliver on initiatives.
- Providing operational data insights to be used by the businesses for workforce planning.
- Consulting with businesses to identify data needs and developing reporting solutions.
- Identifying new technologies in line with business requirements and system upgrades. Make recommendations for future enhancements.
- Collaborating with businesses, recommend initiatives, influence leaders through data, analytics and market insights.
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous experience using data and analytics to improve business performance and providing insights into trends.
- Be excited by the opportunity of a leadership role where you are mentoring and developing teams
- Demonstrate your experience or interest in applying innovation and technology to deliver value and improve performance
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About UsWith operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join UsAre you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.