Skills: Mechanical Engineering, HVAC
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sur, Ash Sharqiyah South Governorate, Oman
- Minimum 15 years broad based experience in PMC role which include mechanical/HVAC design,construction, operation and commissioning of facilities related to buildings/ infrastructure and deep knowledge in building HVAC services and MEP systems design.
- Strong technical knowledge in BS-EN, ISO, NFPA, NEC, ASHRAE, ANSI, ASTM and Shell DEP's and codes and standards.
- Work experience in the GCC Knowledge and Skills
- HVAC Engineering experience for Oil & Gas industry which include knowledge about hazard area classifications and electrical requirements.
- Mechanical Engineering experience for various type of facilities which include labratories, kitchen, fire fighting stations, office buildings, clinics.
- Building Services Engineering for relevent services such as fire fighting, Electrical works is plus point.
- Health and Safety Management
- Relationship and communication
- Problem Solving
- Line Management
- Risk Management
- Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral / written communication and organizing skills are essential.
- PC Literate in Microsoft office suite and e-mail communications, good spoken/written English.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in building services/or Mechanical HVAC Engineering.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.