The Digital Technology Communications Specialist will support communications and change management plans for the Digital Technology (DT) team that functions as the Information Technology (IT) team at Baker Hughes. He or she will work closely with global DT team to communicate key initatives to employees. This role will report functionally to the the Digital Technology Communications and Platforms Manager.EssentialResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with the DT organization to understand business initiatives and manage the change for all-employees and/or for impacted segments of employees
- Build and project manage comprehensive global communications plans
- Build content designed to drive adoption in our DT Platforms
- Create training plans for new platforms, applications and tools
- Support the change communications related to the GE separation
- Collaborate cross-fuctionally to ensure communications plans address all critical business requirements
- Manage external vendors that support DT projects
- Establish clear KPIs to measure effectiveness of communications campaigns and optimize content and channels over time
- Become an expert in our all-employee communications platforms, including our intranet
- Partner closely with the Corporate Affairs team to ensure a wholistic approach to internal and external communications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 7+ years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, or journalism
- Experience managing change within a global organization.
- Proficient in digital platforms, applications and tools (including O365).
- Strong communications practitioner able to produce concise communications plans in a short timeframe
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organization skills, presentation skills and verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in digital and print content creation and content strategy development and execution
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Rigorous attention to detail; strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to work well with different cultures and build and foster a network
- Analytical thinker
- A team player
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work
Houston, TXAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.