This role is responsible for supervising production and workforce as well as scheduling and coordinating.
- Ensure all teams are following contract drawings and specifications
- Plan work schedules and equipment needed
- Update work schedule when needed
- Assist in job setup and have full knowledge of the project specifications
- Identify all hazardous areas on site
- Have a production work plan to present
- Ensure all equipment and materials need are available to the teams
- Provide technical fixes and input to problems that arise
- Make sure all inspections are completed efficiently for each department
- Oversee project closeout activities and go over all project standards and the owner checklist to make sure things were done right.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Have at least 8 years experience in project management of heavy civil construction projects
- Should have Safety Trained Supervisor certification
- Full knowledge of construction site equipment, maintenance, and safety protocols