United States of America - Arizona, PhoenixJob SummaryAECOM
is seeking a Construction Management Deputy PM/RE to be based in Phoenix, AZ.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunities for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
This position is expected to begin in November 2020.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development megaproject, life-sustaining, and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy, and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
- As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient, and cost-effective transportation. AECOM's Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all of our communities into the future - safely and reliably.
- We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing, and managing transportation systems - as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure - to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries, and continents.
- Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients, and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients that pave the way for long-lasting benefits to society.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Note: Sponsorship assistance will not be available for candidates outside the US .Minimum Requirements
- Under moderate supervision assists with overall management administration to large scale, complex project, and assists in establishing project-specific objectives and policies
- The employee receives moderate to limited supervision working from objectives set by the supervisor
- Employee organizes and carries out most assignments in accordance with standard practices, instructions, or previous training
- An employee handles some unusual situations independently
- Interacts with Superintendents to address project questions/issues
- May be engaged in hiring subcontractors, monitoring change orders, regulatory compliance, financial reporting, negotiating solutions to major issues raised during construction that cannot be resolved on the job site at the Superintendent level, ordering the removal of employees or dismissal of subs
- May interface with design Team
- May work closely with the BIM team and use modeling software
- Provides technical direction and guidance to subordinate managers enforces company and project policies, provide assistance and reporting on all facets of the project to ensure all facets are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule
- BA/BS + 4 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
What We Offer
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with ADOT transportation projects
- 5+ Years of experience in Construction Management or Construction Engineering
- Business Development skills
- BIM Software experience
- PE License a plus
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Construction ManagementBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Tucson, AZ - 333 East WetmoreClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.