This role is due to start in January 2021. Take your career to the next level
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes' innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additivemanufacturingor energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
Aspart of ourEarly Career Program,you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
Fuel your passion
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have aBachelor'sdegree in Software Engineering, Technology,Computer Engineering or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have coding and software development exposure.
- Graduated from your Bachelors' degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional remoteworkingas required
- Working flexible hours- flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Flexing thehours,you work to collaborate with colleagues internationally
- Talk to us about your desired flexibleworking options when you apply
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse,ambitiousand collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering,dataand science.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know wehave topush the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
.Generousannual leave and flexible benefits
.Privatemedical coverAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.