Project Manager - Qatar Requirements
- To manage FEED and EPIC for the Field development (Wellhead Platform jacket, topsides, pipelines and brownfield scope), with single point of accountability within the allocated budget.
- 20 years' Industry experience required in project delivery with minimum 10 years' management experience working directly for an Operator on Offshore projects above the value of $250m that have gone through FEED/Execution phases.
- Sound understanding of all Engineering Disciplines
Some highlights of what is on offer
- Degree Qualification is a must, Project Management certification is preferential
- Base salary of around $11,000 per month
- Housing Allowance of upto $3500 per month
- End of Service Benefit equal to 1 month salary per full year served
- Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Full Relocation Assistance
- Annual flight tickets home for employee and family
- Medical Cover for Employee and Family
- Schooling for upto 4 children
- 37 days annual leave per year with the opportunity to build another 10 days leave through overtime
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.