Skills: Rig Instrument Tech, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Reservoir Characterization Instrument Technician to join the team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Supervises the field warehouse operation in a manner that provides maximum efficiency and profitability for BHI, trouble-free equipment to customers and a safe working environment for employees.
- Repair, Overhaul and Maintenance of Wireline Unit and Hydraulic system
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Electronics or similar.
- Familiar with usage of SAP
- 8 years+ experience in maintenance.
- Experience in Down hole, Hydraulics, Maintenance.
- Knowledge of product line(s) and customer requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.