Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Assist in other areas of the quality sector, when necessary, in conducting dimensional inspection, receipt;
- Inform via SAP the non-conformities of the deviations found during the inspection or the closing of the non-conformities, for engineering to give the opinion;
- Record the tests witnessed in the qualification of welding procedures, of welders / welding operators and the conditions of preparation and execution of production test pieces;
- Record results, report non-conformities and control and record the performance of welders / welding operators, through established procedures;
- Check if the welding and / or other repair methods are in accordance with the welding procedures and the manufacturing and / or execution instructions;
- Check the weld repair markings according to issued reports;
- Check if the non-destructive tests after heat treatment, when necessary, were carried out according to the requirements mentioned below;
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.