Education: High School/Secondary
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Analyze documents related to the part to be machined (drawings, tolerances and other documents), ensuring that all work is done in accordance with the quality and safety standards under supervision;
- Execute and dimension activities under supervision, needing to be constantly monitored in its operations;
- Check the dimensional precision measurements before starting any machining adjustment process, paying attention to the pre-established drawings and tolerances under supervision;
- Prepare and operate conventional, pneumatic and manual machines for machining or repairing parts;
- Operate equipment, such as: Manual rotary tools, radial drill and drill with magnetic base;
- Perform the machining of the requested parts, according to the documentation requirements, respecting the safety and quality standards under supervision;
- Record hours and record data necessary for the manufacturing process, aiming at documenting the entire production process
;- Perform the movement of material or equipment in the work area, using an overhead crane and / or forklift;
- Perform the passage of services through the means available in your work area, detailing the activities already performed and the activities to be performed;
- Participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, complying with the organization's Quality Policy;
- Keep the workplace and the equipment used clean and organized, in order to contribute to an environment conducive to work;- Ensure the operational equipment, using it correctly and maintaining its conservation;
- Ensure the safety of the team and its own, following the safety procedures of Onesubsea, through the use of safety equipment and preventing accidents;
- Perform other activities similar to the function, as requested by your manager.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.