Education: High School/Secondary
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Point out the hours used in production for control and monitoring purposes;
- Prepare the work area, whenever starting a production process, aiming to maintain the pace, quality and productivity of the work;
- Perform coating welding on parts and equipment in the manner in which it is qualified (SMAW or SAW or manual or automatic GTAW) such as: Flange, valves, swivel, connectors, hubs, specific tools and valve blocks;
- Define welding sequence in accordance with the procedure / script, aiming at productivity;
- Carry out welding processes in the manner in which it is qualified;
- Move parts and equipment carefully, using overhead cranes, in order to maximize safety, avoiding accidents;- Interpret manufacturing orders and documents related to the part to be produced, analyzing mechanical drawings, according to clear and well-defined instructions and pre-established tolerances so that the confection is done correctly;
- Qualification in one of the welding processes (SMAW or GTAW or SAW manual or automatic);
- When qualified in the SMAW welding process, perform the build up and overlay process;
- Perform the passage of services through the means available in your work area, detailing the activities already performed and the activities to be performed;
- Train beginner welders in carrying out their activities;
- Participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, complying with the organization's Quality Policy;
- Ensure the safety of the team and its own, following the safety procedures of OneSubsea, through the use of safety equipment and avoiding accidents;
- Ensure the operational equipment, using it correctly and maintaining its conservation;
Participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, in compliance with the organization's Quality Policy;
- Keep the workplace and the equipment used clean and organized, in order to contribute to an environment conducive to work;- Perform other activities similar to the function;
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.