Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- High School education
- 3- 5 Years experiences in mechanical job / workshop
- Qualification in mechanical, engineering discipline.
- Basic Hydraulic System Training
- Basic Pneumatic System Training
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Good written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia communication skills Basic Electrical System Training
Service and maintain equipment to ensure that the operational requirements of all product lines/business units across both divisions are met in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist in preparing tool shipments.
- Ensure equipment is repaired and maintained in accordance with procedures and that all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Ensures calibrated equipment used in conjunction with workshop procedures is within calibration date ensuring compliance with Quality system. Advise Senior Workshop Technician or Workshop Supervisor of any equipment requiring calibration.
- Ensure in returning tools from customer
- Ensure repairing any faults reported by service technicians. Complete relevant fault sheet.
- Store tools safely and in such as way as to preserve condition.
- Maintain and clean workshop, tools, equipment.
- Assist with asset & inventory stock takes.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate to the post in order to maintain the efficient running of the department, or requested by Supervisor.
- Train new personnel as required whether it be service technician personnel, workshop technician personnel or abroad personnel.