Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Casavatore, Italy
As a Plant HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being a first point of contact for employees & managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes. For use in businesses that are operating in the HR Partnership Model.
- Advising Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems.
- Leading as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Human Resources).
- Have important experience in Employee Human Resource Management.
- Be a natural communicator, able to share ideas clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate excellent leadership ability
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects and be able to influence across different teams.
- Have an organized approach to problem solving with good analytical skills.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.