Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Belle Fourche, South Dakota, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- With broad autonomy, organizes and coordinates all activities associated with maintaining Halliburton equipment over a large geographical area (i.e., multi-state area or country).
- Develops and implements programs to ensure equipment reliability and personnel safety.
- Develops and manages equipment and departmental budgets.
- Work closely with operations to develop equipment strategies in order to meet the Company's goals.
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of the Equipment department are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Develop and implement programs and measurement systems to ensure safety within the Equipment group.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure Service Quality and equipment reliability.
- Supervises through subordinates, usually other managers.
- Coordinates various activities that are not necessarily related.
- Formulates general policies and procedures and makes long range plans.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through possession of a Technical School certificate and possession of a valid driver's license and 10 years of experience in related fields and management experience.
- Negotiating skills, business financial training, management training, PPR, diversity training, HR related training.
- Frequent travel may be required and 24 hour call
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
554 US Highway 212, Belle Fourche, South Dakota, 57717, United States
Requisition Number: 89247
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.