Wunstorf, Lower Saxony, Germany
Wunstorf, Lower Saxony, Germany
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physicist
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Wunstorf, Lower Saxony, Germany
Are you passionate about developing and launching new products for the Industrial X-ray Solutions?
Do you enjoy developing innovative solutions for our global customers?
Collaborate with others to build the best solutions for our business
Our Waygate Technologies Team is the global leader in Non-Destructive Testing. We ensure safety, quality and productivity to our customers around the world. We help our customers drive their digital transformation by applying state-of-the art data and analytics for best-in-class insights on their products and processes.
Partner with the best
As the NPI Program Manager, you will manage the development process and the launch of new products for the Industrial X-ray Solutions (IXS). You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver new products to our customers. You will also partner with the product development team to identity and deliver innovations to our product range.
As a NPI Program Manager IXS (industrial X-Ray Solutions), you will be responsible for:
- Managing new product development and delivering product launches on-time and on-budget to our customers
- Providing technical leadership to the global Program Management Team
- Keeping projects on track and addressing risks or communicating progress to ensure schedule is delivered accordingly
- Facilitating status meetings with project team and customers to ensure requirements are completed on time
- Communicating across the business on project approach and outcomes to high-level colleagues or stakeholders
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Masters degree in Engineering or Science (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or closely related field)
- Have proven work experience in the area of Engineering and Project Management
- Have ability to analyze complex issues and decompose these into a manageable set of tasks
- Have experience with industrial X-Ray Systems and Components, it's design, application and development
- Demonstrate skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of actions and technical risks for a product
- Demonstrate experience in leading projects with global teams
- Show excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.